The brownies i made from this particular book are heavenly. They have a fudgy, chewy, nutty, and very chocolatey texture. Incredible. The top has the light sheet like layer that i just love in brownies. They literally melt in your mouth!I can see why these are so popular in the bakery! But that is the problem. Since the whole brownie is a mouthful of chocolate, it is very hard to eat an entire batch. It took me 5 bars of chocolate and 1 cup of butter in this recipe. Since it is so heavy, i cut the batch into 12 large pieces. I ate one piece very slowly so that it wouldn't end. The recipe is worth making again, and again. However, next time i make it, i would add less chocolate so that i can eat more. This book is the best thing i ever did. :-)
Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Amy's Brownies
The brownies i made from this particular book are heavenly. They have a fudgy, chewy, nutty, and very chocolatey texture. Incredible. The top has the light sheet like layer that i just love in brownies. They literally melt in your mouth!I can see why these are so popular in the bakery! But that is the problem. Since the whole brownie is a mouthful of chocolate, it is very hard to eat an entire batch. It took me 5 bars of chocolate and 1 cup of butter in this recipe. Since it is so heavy, i cut the batch into 12 large pieces. I ate one piece very slowly so that it wouldn't end. The recipe is worth making again, and again. However, next time i make it, i would add less chocolate so that i can eat more. This book is the best thing i ever did. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment